Step 5: After a few minutes, you should receive an email with the license key associated with the email address. Please, check your inbox and spam folders.
At Spider Financial, we understand that support services are a critical component of any software package. With this in mind, we are committed to providing you the highest quality support, backed by a responsive, knowledgeable in-house support team: no faceless, offshore support entity, and NO pre-recorded scripts.
We offer a full spectrum of customer assistance services. For a start, customers can visit our help center to access the online knowledge-base, to report, and to track support issues. For time-sensitive support matters, customers can directly reach our highly knowledgeable, experienced support personnel via phone between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Central Time to address any of their needs.
Also, our customers enjoy a wide range of documentation supporting the usage of our products. We offer two customized service packages that fit each organization’s size, needs, and budget: (1) Standard and (2) Premier Support.
Every purchase of NumXL comes with a FREE 12-month of premier support; after that, we give you the option to renew the premier support service or switch to the standard support level, an integral part of the Service Agreement for paid subscriptions.
Need more help? We can offer you one-on-one training or support in time series analysis, modeling, and forecasting so that you can fully benefit from the software's full analytical capabilities.
We like to hear back from customers when we provide them with our services. We pass on all feedback to staff, and we take suggestions on how we could improve so that we align our services with your expectations. Below is just a summary of the feedback that NumXL has received on third party sources.
How Support Works
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, Premier Support is our support service agreement, and you can purchase it for $75/user/year.
The Premier Support is offered to all customers (with a perpetual, annual, or semi-annual license) at no additional charge for one year after the purchase date.
For customers with a perpetual license, they can renew their Premier Support after the first year.
For customers with an annual or semi-annual license, there is no additional cost for Premier support services, as we have included it in the subscription.
Premier Support entitles you to the following
- Free product enhancement updates
- Guaranteed free upgrade to the next version of NumXL.
- Ability to renew the support subscription
- Access to bug fixes and nightly builds without waiting for official releases
- Access to technical support help from the NumXL support staff with a guaranteed response time of one(1) business day.
Our support system automatically detects support emails from customers with active premier support services and redirects them to the priority queue.
The license key takes the form of 79F7-C8-XX-XX-XXXX. We send the license key in a separate email at the time of your NumXL purchase or, for trial users, with your 14-day free trial request email.
Furthermore, you may use the NumXL License manager to look up your license key using your email address.
Step 1: Launch NumXL license manager from the start menu
Step 2: Click on the Lookup key button.
Step 3: Enter your name and email address
Step 4: A confirmation message pops up
The message occurs during manual license key activation. The NumXL License Manager program determines that the activation code is not valid. This error can happen for several reasons:
- You entered an incorrect license key. Please check the license key carefully and try again.
- You have entered (i.e., pasted) the activation code incorrectly. Please check the letter and digit sequence carefully and try again.
- The computer used (i.e., Host ID) to generate the activation code does not correspond to this computer. If this the case, please obtain a new activation code for this machine.
Yes. NumXL tutorials are available in our support portal, and they are included in the help file and it can be found online. Furthermore, NumXL is shipped with numerous examples (workbooks) and case studies, and the help file includes wealth of information and examples.
Remote Desktop™ is a remote support tool that enables instant, secure, and trouble-free connections between remote computers over the web and to any point on the globe.
Using state-of-the-art remote desktop software (WEBEX) from CISCO, our support team can quickly view, diagnose, and fix remote desktops without installing software.
- Remotely control any desktop anywhere in the world
- Send and receive text chat messages
To get started, do the following:
- Contact our support line through email ([email protected]) or Online Live Support.
- Your NumXL support representative will create a remote session and send you an invite email.
- Once you receive the invite email, follow the instruction in the invite email
- That is all. You and Our support representative are in an online meeting.
With the NumXL Single-User License, you can install the add-in on an unlimited number of machines as long as you have exclusive access to that machine.